Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I felt that time "it was The hottest day ever"

Today was the hottest day ever! I could feel the sweat running through every inch of my body.Sticky, icky, guey, yucky , you name it! Even the kids were complaining. Amir was shouting FIRE! FIRE FIRE! as in hot hot hot and Amira's head looked as if its been poured by a bucket of water and my hubby looks like he came out from the shower only STINKY!

As for me , I think i bathed more than 5 times today. I guess the hot weather is coming back....bye bye rainy days helloooo sunhine!

Oh I forgot! I wanted to welcome my brother SHAHRIL to the blog! Well dear brother now you can join the gossip column too....... where you can catch all the latest gossip from the family.heh..heh..heh....(evil grin)

Jeezzzz.. I forgot to tell you guys my brother is getting a baby boy! CONGRATULATION!!!!! Poor mummy and daddy though I can imagine having all the boy cousins around with them hogging the TV and watching WIGGLES and BARNEY all day long................Oh what horror! and my poor little baby girl.. no worries ok sweetheart mummy will bring you shopping with your auntie and your grandma........Beats hearing the same song all day long....

quack quack quack quack quack cockel-do-la-do or I love you you love me we're a happy family.......Trust me it haunts my dreams day and night!

One more thing..I wanted to congratulate my dad too for getting a new title from the Sultan of Kedah. His new title now is DATO' WIRA so I guess now we can call mummy DATIN WIRA! he...he..he.so funny.

Well now that the renovation at my mum's house is ready we can go back there more often. Oh by the way guys the house is gorgeous...love the attic so cosy....ok gotta go. I'm planning to snuggle up with my hubby and watch a movie tonight so see yaaaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment