Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My Fantastic Weekend With My Boy

Wow We had a fantastic weekend this week.Its been a long time since all my brother and sister got together, so we had a lot to talk about..My sister inlaw Nazira is really PREGNANT!. I can't belive another nephew is on the way.....She looks like she's gonna burst early like all of us! he..he..he..





My parent had a great time with all their grandchildren around. Even though its WAS really really NOISY! Amir as usual was being bossy to all the others. Bullied my nephew Mirza..poor little Fella....It seems that everything Amir has he wanted it too which was hillarious because he kept following Amir around with both his hands up like a zombie and a scrunched up face..Aww it was so cute....Amir was going no..no..no.....(better than fire! fire! fire!) Amira was following Mirza around which was so funny..reminds me of a trail of ants!

Oh what a day ..what a day.. but we had great fun.. All the tiredness is worth it when you see your kids smile.....To my mom get well soon.. make sure you eat your medicine!....Night Ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment