Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Lion Dance Near My House

Hello ya'll sorry I have'nt updated recently ..the kids and me have not been well lately...There's this stupid bug that is going around ! Made my brain out of control for a while. I just went blank! Blame the meds not me ok...heheheheh





Well let me see I dont have much on nowadays but I do have a couple of pictures I forgot to post..It was when we brought the children out to see their first Lion Dance...I've never seen anything like it. It took me by suprise on how much the Lion dance has developed. I remember when I was a kid it was just a simple dance full of noises but times have changed and the dance got more complicated and daring but brilliant! We were performed by the world champions (suprisingly Malaysia took the throphy home) so it was entertaining!

The kids loved it ..Amir was transfixed by it.. Amira was oblivious to what was going on, instead enjoying all the commotion instead ! On the way back home Amir was banging his water bottle on the car window...mimicking the sound of the drums he heard and Amira was just following his que by joining the drumming sound by clapping he hands...

All in all it was fun especially for the kids. I just hope they remember this day and if the dont I have picture to prove it!!!!!! Night ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment