Tuesday, February 17, 2015

This Time As time goes by

While I was browsing through all my files at my pc today I discovered all the pictures I have forgotten...... The picture right at the top is of Amir when he was 10 month old and the one at the bottom is a picture of Amira right after I gave birth to her!



When I look at them I start thinking how fast they grow up. It just seems like yesterday they were born.....I remember craddling Amir as a baby for the first time in my arm.....It was an akward feeling looking at the little bundle I was holding. My mind was asking all sorts of questions like can I really take care of him? Am I fit enough to be a mom? but as time flew I learn all the tricks to handling a baby in a jiffy! He was an easy baby to handle..

The first smile was the greatest gift I ever received from him. I still remember how it happened..It was just after I started to make a funny face at him by pointing my tounge out and out of the blue he just started smiling and wiggling......for me as a first time mother I was in shocked! He must have sensed it because he started to grin in that silly smirk of his! Until today he still has that smirk that says"gotcha"

Amira came as a suprised to me and my husband. When Amir was 6 month old I got pregnant again with her......To tell you the truth I was in shocked! instead I was trully blessed....Having her was the best blessing I ever had. She's truly an angel......

I was in labour with her for 15 hours and she was only 35 weeks old then. The doctor was worried that she might not breathe properly and ordered an incubator ahead of time just in case.I was so worried then but prayed that everything would be ok. At exactly 7.12am she was born....When I saw her she was so tiny....tinier than Amir. I think she was around 2.08kg. Equivelant to a bag of sugar (my mom loves to put it that way!)

The first time Amir saw her he did'nt understand what was going on and I think he was angry at me for leaving him so he did'nt want me to cradle him ,instead he gave me this look as in to say"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME AND WHO IS THAT STRANGER YOU'RE HOLDING?"

After a while he got used to it and curiosity started to set in. He started coming over and touched his sister's face looking at me for approval .....so I went to him and said "this is adik Amir.Do you want to play with her?" then he looked at me and nodded. After that he started to bring all the toys he had to his sister so they could play..To this day he still does..except when the toy is new of course!

If I had one wish I would wish for them to be babies again so I could hold them forever...Time flies away so fast and they are growing day by day. When I see the look of joy in their faces I know it's enough for me to last for a life time...........
posted by Nurul Azlifah Mohd Ismail @ 9:26 AM   0 comments


No comments:

Post a Comment